We’ve tried to make it as easy as possible for you to donate to the Sports Campus, whether online, by post or in person. You can donate any amount, any time.
- Donate ANY amount as a one-off donation or via regular payments - just complete and return our Donation Form
- Donate online via Just Giving, or by cheque or standing order
- Help us to collect 600 Sporting Stories and donate £25
- Buy A Brick for the Pavilion for £125
- Sponsor a Hero in our Wall of Sporting Heroes - Coming Soon
- Become a Sponsor of the Sports Campus from £2,500
RLS is a Registered Charity
Good news! However you choose to donate, for every £1 donated by UK taxpayers RLS can claim an additional 25p from the Government via the Gift Aid scheme. If you are a UK taxpayer, please make sure you complete the declaration on the donation form to enable us to maximise the value of your gift. If you are a higher rate tax payer, there is even better news – you can reclaim part of your donation in your next tax return, so a donation of £100 including Gift Aid actually only costs you £55:
|Gift value||Amount you pay||Gift Aid claimed by RLS||Tax Relief claimed by you||Actual cost of gift to you||12 monthly payments||Actual monthly cost to you|
Companies can offset donations to RLS against their corporation tax. For further details about giving tax effectively, visit www.gov.uk/donating-to-charity/gift-aid , or contact Jo Ballantine at RLS. You can also have a look at our Sponsorship Opportunities or support one of our fundraising events.