RLS Alumni - Old Latins - welcome back! The general consensus is that your time at the Latin is something that stays with you for life - hopefully in a good way! In recent years we have worked hard to let you know that you will always be part of the school community, that you are welcome to visit anytime, and that we would love you to share your skills and experiences with today's students. This is more true now than ever: this vision needs EVERYONE who has walked the hallways of RLS to play their part. Here's what you can do:
- Familiarise yourself with the 600 Campaign; take a good look around this website and check back for latest developments
- Ask questions!
Decide how you can help...
Speak to others about the campaign. Share the vision
- Introduce RLS to people you think might be able to help
- Think about how the organisations you are part of might get involved
- Like our facebook page, connect to the 600 Campaign group on LinkedIn, and follow us on Twitter
- Volunteer your time or skills to help the campaign effort
- Fundraise! Organise an event, take part in a sponsored challenge, encourage your family to get involved
Donate if you can...
If you would like to make a donation to your old school, we would be thrilled - just follow the link for further details, and do get in touch if you have any questions.
- If you would like any further information or want to discuss how you might like to get involved, please don't hesitate to Contact Us - we'd love to hear from you!